EFG – Leading Interior Solutions.
Based on the new slogan “Leading Interior Solutions”
, EFG launches the group’s new brand communication. For EFG “leading”
is about meeting customer requirements better than anyone else and adapting the interior solutions to the individual customer’s business targets and activities. The new communication is the natural consequence of a number of internal improvements in EFG’s operation. All with the common goal to increase the attraction of EFG towards people responsible for interior solutions in the companies, and for interior architects and other influencers operating in the field of office and public interior design.
To earn the position as an industry leader our focus areas are:
“We have listened to the market, to the decision makers in the companies, to influencers and the experience of our own staff, and we have spared no efforts in aligning our way of working to the true needs of the businesses and the people working in public and office environments. I am proud of how EFG is developing and how we make a difference improving the image and business performance of our customers”,
- Design – innovation, functionality and visual design in harmony.
- Assortment – a complete range of products, from furniture to complementing products such as cable management, acoustic products, accessories, lighting, textiles and products for technical integration, etc.
- Flexibility – an efficient production that is adaptable to unique customer needs.
- Sustainability – a responsible behaviour in all areas.
- People – competence and curiosity of our customers daily business activities and targets.
- Services – to the point services in the interior design process and excellent logistics.
- Local – local services and support combined with international capacity.
says Marcus Westdahl, CEO of EFG European Furniture Group.
The market for office interior solutions is undergoing important changes and the interior is becoming increasingly important in company strategies – to improve motivation for the staff, increased productivity, optimal use of office space and for communicating the right image of the company. EFG first started in Tranås, Sweden in 1885 and this heritage gives us vast experience that benefits our customers. EFG is the right partner for all businesses, private or public, small or large.
For more information on how EFG can contribute to your business, please contact your local EFG office. You can find all details on our new web site www.efg.info
You are most welcome!